Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 5

Hey everyone, wot s the craic? The past two days have been really great. I'm not much of a shopping fan so i was really looking forward to some hands on work and meeting some Argentinians. Its been great to see the team really come together in everything that we do. Yesterday was our first day of manual labour which went well. Were pretty good at destroying things and making a mess. Today was Argentina's independence day, we went to watch the parades in the village which were ace. We finished the day with a bbq, its the first bbq ive had in the winter and the beef is unbeatable. I'm thinking of opening my own Argentina beef resturant when i get home.
pc

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hey PC,

Hope you are taking care of the team -I'm sorry I'm not there to be your work mate but you'll destroy things well without me! No 'Marks' there to comment on your work then?!

Don't forget to work Jordan well -his brother was a wuss!