Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 5

Having a really blessed time here in Argentina…loads and loads of fun and great banter, beautiful devotional times, incredible scenery, amazing food and good old hard work. I could really get used to this life! I can’t believe how quickly the team has bonded- it feels like we’ve known each other forever. Highlights for me so far- kisses on the cheek all the time (we need to make it customary in Northern Ireland!!), eating a banana for the first time in about 15 years, hugs and tears in devotions, meeting Gemma from Donaghadee (small world!), lots of heartfelt singing with our new guitar and bundles of laughter. Lowlights so far- being horribly travel sick on the plane, the camp fire in the dark (I was terrified!), being known as the granny of the group already, not showering for 4 days!!!

Keep the prayers coming- really appreciate it!!

All my love,

Rebecca xx

No comments: