Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hey everyone

Hey guys,
It's nice to have a way to be in touch with you all. My name is Rebecca (Thompson) and I'm from Bangor, I'm 19 (and 3/4) and I am the worship and youth minister at Bangor Parish Church (which is the best job ever!) Prior to this job I spent a year in Coventry studying singing and theology at Nexus Christian Music College, and before that I went to Glenlola Collegiate School in Bangor (whoop whoop!) My favourite things to do are drink tea, go for walks along the beach, hang out with good friends or new friends, lead worship and make music. I am very excited about going to Argentina, especially getting to know all you guys and having the chance to bless the Church out there and be blessed and inspired by them! And also South America is the only continent I haven't been to!

Steven, did we meet at an event in September at Willowfield? Think it was on church leadership? I remember talking to someone at coffee who meets your description!!

Big love to you all,

Rebecca xx

1 comment:

Stephen Trew - www.thetrews.com said...

Hi Rebecca,

Yes we had a chat in Willowfield! Small world, eh? Looking forward to meeting up again next Friday and Saturday.

Stephen