Wednesday, January 16, 2008


Hey everyone!

My name is Katy P and I am one of your leaders for the trip in July. I'm #cough cough# years old and come from Holywood. I work as the Project Manager for a charity called Holywood Youth Trust and have been involved in youthwork for so many years that I remember playing a Sega Mega Drive on a 14" portable TV in youth group and thinking it was cool!

I love music, so I warn you now, be prepared for random outbursts of song. I also love suduko, Galaxy chocolate and my new niece, Grace.

I've been to South America twice before and have fallen in love with the place. The scenery is breathtaking, the people are welcoming and the Dulche De Leche is the best thing you will ever spread on a slice of toast. I can't wait to get back and get stuck in to working with the church.

Hasta Luego

Katy P
xo

No comments: